My First Coia's
Posted 1st July 2014
Do you remember your first visit to Coia’s?
We’ve served many generations over the last 85 years and someone always has a story to tell about a time they’ve been to Coia’s, so much so that we have been inspired to run a wee competition because we want to hear more of your memories and be able to share them with others.
This month we’d love to hear all about your first visit to Coia’s;
- What did you have to eat?
- Who were you with?
- Were there any ‘famous’ faces in when you were in?
- Do you have any photos from your visit?
- Or have you taken the wee ones? Share your pictures of the kids on their first visit.
All you have to do is either:
- Go to our Facebook page and share your memories
- Tweet Us @coiasglasgow #myfirstcoias
- Tag us on Instagram @coiasglasgow #myfirstcoias
Tell us all about it and you could win!
We will put everyone’s name in to a hat that has shared a story and draw one winner – who will receive £50 of Coia’s vouchers to enjoy.
Have fun and good luck!
Rules of the competition:
- Competition closes at midnight on the last day of each calendar month.
- Monthly prize draw will take place subject to minimum number of new submissions (currently 6). Management reserve the right to review this at any time.
- Winner must claim their prize within 60 days of first announcement.
- Only entries made via our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram will be included in to the draw
- It’s a family competition – please keep it clean, to be included in to the draw!
- Winner will be drawn and announced via our Facebook and Twitter pages
- You agree that Coia’s can share your memories and photos too!
- You have permission from anyone (granny or otherwise) to share their photo from your visit