1. Clean the broccoli very well and cut only the florets
2. Cook in plenty of salted water (which you will then use for the pasta) until they are soft.
3. In a non-stick frying pan pour a little oil and fry the garlic until it is golden
4. Remove them and add in the anchovies to the same pan as the breadcrumbs were cooked
5. In the broccoli cooking water, add the fresh orecchiette
6. While you cook the pasta, toast the bread crumbs in a pan with a tablespoon of oil and a little salt , ground fresh black pepper and/or chilli flakes (be careful to keep stirring because it could burn quickly!);
7. As soon as it starts to colour turn off the heat and keep turning (the crumb will continue to cook for a while)
8. When they are ready, sauté in the pan with the broccoli..-- with just a little bit more extra virgin olive oil and check seasoning-- for a minute