1. Let salted water boil for Paccheri. When the water boils add the Paccheri
2. and cook it as indicated on the packaging. In the mean time clean, peel and cut in small cubes the aubergines. Preheat in a pan the extra virgin olive oil, then add the aubergines and let them cook for about 10-15 minutes or until they become slightly brown.
3. When they are ready, place them over a kitchen paper in order to eliminate the oil in excess. Now divide the aubergines in two parts, then liquidize one part in order to produce a sort of mousse
4. and use the other to garnish. Cut the scamorza in small pieces.
5. When the Paccheri are ready drain them and place them over a towel as shown in the picture below.
6. Preheat the oven to 180° C.
7. Now fill the paccheri with the mousse of aubergines and place them in a buttered baking pan and make a layer with the stuffed paccheri. Put over the layer of paccheri the other part of aubergine, the pieces of scamorza and the Parmesan.
8. Bake for 20 minutes until the surface become golden.
9. Serve hot.